The common purpose of all of the Terasem Movement Foundation’s (TMF) projects is to investigate the Terasem Hypotheses which state that -
(1) a conscious analog of a person may be created by combining sufficiently detailed data about the person (a “mindfile”) using future consciousness software (“mindware”),
(2) that such a conscious analog can be downloaded into a biological or nanotechnological body to provide life experiences comparable to those of a typically birthed human.
We call this event Transferred Consciousness (TC). If even the first part of the two Terasem Hypotheses is shown to be true, the conscious analogs will be independent persons with rights and obligations dependent upon their capabilities.
News and Events
- Buy Female Pink Viagra Without Prescription (7/17/2013) - The Future of Creativity Buy female pink viagra without prescription, . Ten speakers from diverse disciplines and fields shared their unique perspectives on the theme, cheap female pink viagra internet. Buy female pink viagra on line, Defining creativity can prove elusive. Some might think instantly of the arts; others might think of possible synonyms: originality, […]
- Buy Viagra Without Prescription (9/15/2011) - The Terasem Movement Foundation’s www.LifeNaut.com project is mentioned in the August 2011 edition of the National Geographic magazine (click link to see article/photos). Buy viagra without prescription, Max Aquilera-Hellweg created a beautiful two page photo of Nick Mayer, Manager of Cyberbiological Systems, Lifenaut project with Bina48 the worlds most advanced humanoid robot at our location […]
- Buy Gold Viagra Without Prescription (6/10/2011) - The Terasem Movement Foundation is launching a nation wide volunteer effort: LifeNaut Life Saver Volunteer Campaign Buy gold viagra without prescription, Reaching out to both local and national organizations such as the National Alzheimer’s Association and Hospice Association and AARP, the LifeNaut project is offering support and technical assistance to people and volunteer organizations, who […]