The common purpose of all of the Terasem Movement Foundation’s (TMF) projects is to investigate the Terasem Hypotheses which state that –
(1) a conscious analog of a person may be created by combining sufficiently detailed data about the person (a “mindfile”) using future consciousness software (“mindware”),
(2) that such a conscious analog can be downloaded into a biological or nanotechnological body to provide life experiences comparable to those of a typically birthed human.
We call this event Transferred Consciousness (TC). If even the first part of the two Terasem Hypotheses is shown to be true, the conscious analogs will be independent persons with rights and obligations dependent upon their capabilities.
What’s it like to be a Transbeman?
News and Events
- Terasem Movement Foundation Dr. Martine Rothblatt Speaks at 2016 MOOG Fest Protesting Transgender Bias Law (5/27/2016) - By ANDREW R. CHOW MAY 15, 2016 Since North Carolina passed a bill in March limiting bathroom access for transgender people, many musicians have canceled shows in the state in protest. However, Moogfest, an electronic music and technology festival set to take place in Durham next weekend, is taking the opposite approach and refocusing the […]
- Morgan Freeman explores the soul of A.I. in Story of God clip (3/31/2016) - By Aaron Sagers Mar 29, 2016 Morgan Freeman is already known the world over as the preeminent voice of pop culture, and the movie embodiment of God, but in the new National Geographic Series The Story of God, Freeman travels the world on a journey of biblical proportions. For example, in the first episode, “Beyond Death,” Freeman […]
- Bina48 Featured on Bloomberg Business (2/12/2015) - Bin48 was featured on Bloomberg Business during an interview with Martine Rothblatt, inventor of the robot Bina48, about MindClones. Watch the interview below…