The common purpose of all of the Terasem Movement Foundation’s (TMF) projects is to investigate the Terasem Hypotheses which state that –
(1) a conscious analog of a person may be created by combining sufficiently detailed data about the person (a “mindfile”) using future consciousness software (“mindware”),
(2) that such a conscious analog can be downloaded into a biological or nanotechnological body to provide life experiences comparable to those of a typically birthed human.
We call this event Transferred Consciousness (TC). If even the first part of the two Terasem Hypotheses is shown to be true, the conscious analogs will be independent persons with rights and obligations dependent upon their capabilities.
What’s it like to be a Transbeman?
News and Events
- Morgan Freeman explores the soul of A.I. in Story of God clip (3/31/2016) - By Aaron Sagers Mar 29, 2016 Morgan Freeman is already known the world over as the preeminent voice of pop culture, and the movie embodiment of God, but in the new National Geographic Series The Story of God, Freeman travels the world on a journey of biblical proportions. For example, in the first episode, “Beyond Death,” Freeman […]
- Bina48 Featured on Bloomberg Business (2/12/2015) - Bin48 was featured on Bloomberg Business during an interview with Martine Rothblatt, inventor of the robot Bina48, about MindClones. Watch the interview below…
- Mindclones from Social Media: New Research from Stanford Suggests Feasibility (1/20/2015) - One of the more controversial ideas of transhumanism is the notion of mind uploading where the essence of a person, their mind, would be transferred to a computer. A related but less ambitious project is constructing a simulated “second self” or mindclone to continue your personality, work and relationships after death. Or perhaps just to […]