The common purpose of all of the Terasem Movement Foundation’s (TMF) projects is to investigate the Terasem Hypotheses which state that –
(1) a conscious analog of a person may be created by combining sufficiently detailed data about the person (a “mindfile”) using future consciousness software (“mindware”),
(2) that such a conscious analog can be downloaded into a biological or nanotechnological body to provide life experiences comparable to those of a typically birthed human.
We call this event Transferred Consciousness (TC). If even the first part of the two Terasem Hypotheses is shown to be true, the conscious analogs will be independent persons with rights and obligations dependent upon their capabilities.
What’s it like to be a Transbeman?
News and Events
- This Thanksgiving, give back to your future (11/26/2014) - Leave your great-great-grandchildren something to remember you by with a Lifenaut Biofile. We’ll store your DNA for you* and in lab conditions, so a piece of you will always live on. And maybe someday, you’ll finally be eating turkey in that flying car you wanted. Lifenaut Biofiles are stored as part of the BioFile project. Our BioFile […]
- H+ Review of “Virtually Human:The Promise and Peril of Digital Immortality (9/11/2014) - “Virtually Human explores what the not-too-distant future will look like when cyberconsciousness—simulation of the human brain via software and computer technology—becomes part of our daily lives.” by Martine Rothblatt Ph.D., MBA, J.D. Martine is a lawyer, entrepreneur, and medical ethicist. In 1990 she founded and served as Chairman and CEO of Sirius Satellite Radio (now […]
- Create your Mindfile and BioFile at www.LifeNaut.com today (9/11/2014) - www.Lifenaut.com